There comes a time for every family when they simply outgrow their home. Children. More Kids. Older kids wanting their own space, Games or Play rooms, More furniture. More clothes. More ‘stuff’. You’re tripping over yourselves. It feels cosy… cramped… con ned… congested… cluttered… maybe even a little chaotic.
Thoughts then turn to “What are we going to do?”
There’s no room for an extension. You’re limited with what you can do with the loft. And moving is an absolute last resort (you’ve got too much invested in where you are now). Time to go underground… and see if the cellar or basement can provide the answer.
But before you go making changes, there are FIVE things you MUST think about first. That is why we have created our FREE guide.
This brief guide reveals:
- Why a basement conversion makes sense
- How long it takes and how much it costs
- What you need to know about planning laws and rules
- What types of conversion you can choose
- Why you need to choose your contractor VERY carefully
This free Ebook written by basement conversion specialists shows you how it can be done, the costs and what to consider BEFORE you decide.